1.7M Student Records on Blockchain // Tim Marshall, CIO of DCCCD
Dialedin x ElevateXchange Series [EX] Episode 2
We’re getting Dialedin with Tim Marshall, Chief Innovation Officer for Dallas County Community College District (made up of 7 colleges now being unified under a single accreditation) .
Tim lead the innovation of being the 1st college in America to fully adopt blockchain for ALL of their 1.7M student records, an amazing feat.
1. Risk Aversion vs. Innovation
2. Being Prepared for Dangerous Situations
3. Providing an “invisible technology experience”
4. From 40% to 100% online education in under two weeks
5. CIO leadership: staff doubled overnight
The Dialedin x ElevateXchange series [EX] consists of weekly interviews with leading chief information officers (CIOs), chief information security officers (CISOs), & directors of information technology (IT Directors)
Follow #DialedinLive – Dialedin.live
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/dialedin/message